If you like watching television, listening to the radio, or attending a trade show, then you've encountered sponsorships.
Sponsorship is a form of offline marketing, often considered PR, where a business provides support, either monetary or other resources, for an event, venture, organization, person, or charity to obtain favorable publicity or recognition.
A business may display a company logo and brand name, with specific mention that it has provided support.
Here are some benefits of sponsorship marketing:
- It helps increase brand awareness.
- It generates public interest, heightens brand exposure, and positive publicity.
- It helps generate more qualified leads and drives sales.
- It creates competitor differentiation.
- It promotes corporate social responsibility.
- It enhances business, consumer, and VIP Relations.